CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Having Fun

Ok so I was inspired by the wonderful Jenna Stewart to start a blog. My main reason is because I've been wanting to start writing in a journal but I decided I'm a more internet savvy person and so this will kind of be like a journal for me and for everyone else to see. Basically in this first entry I don't have anything interesting.  I went to University of Kentucky for 2 years as a Music Education major. I just moved out to Provo, Utah 2 weeks ago and am in the process of trying to find a job. I live in an apartment with 5 other girls I just met and they're all really cool and there's definitely never a dull moment with this bunch. Pretty much right now I'm just trying to figure out what to do and make some moneys. So hopefully as time goes on I'll think of more to say and keep you guys interested. This is all for now. Latas!





0 comments: