CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Rommate Bonding Time

So about two weeks ago my roommate finally moved in. Her name is Carlene. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about this because I was kind of enjoying a room to myself. But I'm really glad she is here. Carlene and I are a lot alike. We're both really laid back people who honestly just let things slide a lot. So for the first week it was kind of just an acquaintance thing. I would walk in say about 5 things and leave. It felt awkward, but now she's super cool. On Wednesday we went to Taco Bell then Wal Mart together. Tonight we went to Brick Oven. We've just been getting to know each other and I like her a lot. It's nice to have someone to talk to. You see all our other roommates (we're in an apartment with 6 girls) lived with each other before. I felt kind of out of place and pretty much hid. They go out almost every night together. So we've been having our own roommate bonding time. It's been good so far. She's super tall, she's 6 ft!! Of course to Loren this isn't tall because he stands at 6'7" (yes he's a foot and an inch taller than me). She's from LaGrande, Oregon and she's going to Paul Mitchell Beauty School here. This is super exciting for me (and Loren and his roommates) and have already offered to let her practice on us :) So yeah. I thought I'd just talk about her. Oh Loren also pointed out that you couldn't comment before on my page. I changed it so you are able to now. I'd like to think this is the real reason people haven't left me comments. So comment away :) Tomorrow I'm going to the BYU vs. Nevada (by the way Texas people Nevada is not pronounced the way we think). It'll be weird because this will be the first time I've gone to a game without being in the band. Hopefully that will be fun. I guess that's all now. Comments!!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Holy cow! I had no idea Loren was so TALL. Wow!!! You are living a dream right now. I'm just smiling for you:)