CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh What A Beautiful Morning, Oh What A Beautiful Day.

So first off today is 2 months for Loren and I. Yay! Now I will continue on....

As I was at Loren's this morning I got a call. It was from an 801 number. Now I know if I see 801 it's either someone from church or a job. I've been looking for a job since I got here in August. It's almost October now and still don't have anything. Jobs are impossible to come by here it's frustrating. But it was a call for an interview at the Marriott!!! I was so excited she asked me if I could come in today at 2:15. I literally just got back from the interview. Anyway I was so excited because this is the first call back I've gotten. I went and changed and tried to look all pretty. Then I made lunch.

I was so proud of myself and felt like a good Mexican :) I made some homemade tortillas (which are Loren's favorite) and some potato, egg, cheese, and onions fried together. It was really good. Loren ate like 4 tortillas and half the mixture. Steve and I ate the other half. Loren drove me to the Marriott and kissed me on the forehead (my favorite I think they're soo cute) and told me good luck. I go in and the interview was really short. She only asked me like 3 questions and then told me what the job would require, the hours, and how much money it would be. I know she has at least one more person to interview. She told me she would probably make a decision tomorrow so I'm hoping I get the job. I've been praying everyday about this since I started. I'm so glad to finally get an interview and grateful that God is listening to my prayers. I know it's been a little frustrating to wait this long but I'm so glad He is listening to me. I know if I get this job it wasn't really my doing at all. Right before I went in for the interview I prayed that He'd give me the strength and right words to say. I honestly don't remember a lot of what I said but as I was sitting there the words were just flowing out. I'm very excited and I hope this will be my break.


Now I'm headed out to see Loren before he goes to work. I'm so very excited about today. It's been 2 months. It feels like so much longer than that but I've loved every second of it. I'm so glad God placed such a wonderful guy in my life. He has helped me out in so many ways and I couldn't be more grateful. If you had asked me 3 months ago where I'd be I would have said in Kentucky, stressed out at school, and trying to figure out what I want. I never imagined I would be here in Provo, with Loren, and searching for a job. I'm so excited for everything that has happened and couldn't be happier. Oh and to make things better General Conference is this weekend!!! I have tickets to the Saturday afternoon session. I'm super excited about this, it'll be all kinds of awesome!! Ok now that I've said how amazing Loren is and how excited I am about everything I'm for reals going to see him. Laters!!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

My fingers are crossed girl!!! Congrats on a great interview:) Keep us posted.